Thread: Model 64

Model 64

I've got to buy more clips magazines best little gun I've ever had. If you use standard velocity CCI SV you can keep this thing well under an inch 50 yards . And the best part there's no add-ons like a Ruger 10/22 I changed out the steel trigger for the pot metal and that's it . I don't see why more people on One thank you

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

Basic Member

Thumbs Up

Hi again Wolf - Yep, I love mine too. Nice and light, but as solid feel. I've done lots of 'home-smithing' mods to it and now the trigger pull is under 3# - I don't want it lower to carry in the woods. I polished all the internal action parts, and replaced springs with ones out of clik-pens. If you search my name you'll find some of the posts I've made about this. I've found that the Federal Gold medal (SV) and federal BlackPak 36g are also good shooting. I'm in New Brunswick,Canada and the mags here are $30 +15%tax - hope you find them much cheaper around you. I've got 6 now and the oldest need constant 'fiddlin'
    Keep on bustin'em
    Ed

That's great my friend I've had many 10 22s and never lied to gun as much as I like it 64. And I can probably do damn good with $20 am on this gun. I bought it for 25-yard plinker play can really shoot nice groups of 50 yards with CCI take care

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk