Hello Everybody, I can finally say I’m an official centerfire rifle Savage owner. I live in Apollo Beach,Florida and was born and raised in Fort Meade, Florida. Last week I began to ponder over purchasing one of the bass pro 12FV rifles in .308 or the 10T-SR. I had only intended on taking a look but as most of us know that rarely works. Well I left without making a purchase and was actually quite proud of myself. Then the next day I wondered about going to the gun show as it was in town, but as luck would have it I had to wait for a washing machine to be delivered so I didn’t make it...but while I was waiting I logged on to gun broker and found a promising Savage 11 which was listed as a target model but I’m fairly sure it began life as a 11VT. It has what I suspect is a Boyd’s stock with the adjustable comb but it appears to either be synthetic or possibly rhino lined/line x’ed. It also has a primary arms 4-14x44 illuminated reticle scope and a bottom metal setup that I suspect to be PTG as it protrudes out from the stock some and has the longer mag release. The serial number begins with J297xxx. I paid a little more than I would have liked but with it coming out the door ready for the range it was hard for me to not get it. Hopefully it’ll be a shooter once I have time to get to the range. My days off consist of having my 8 month old in tow for the moment but I hope he’ll enjoy going to the range as much as my daughter did when she was growing up.