I've heard that calibers can be changed by barrel swap and bolt, w/ savages. But, if were talking 12FV w/ internal blind magazine, seems that would be a problem, am I right? Or, is there something simpple that can be changed in the blind magazine? Then, I heard that the bolt from a 308, can also be used for 6.5 creedmore. Then read, only the head of bolt needs changed. I'm not sure what to believe, or what should be changed, w/ what calibers?
One of the things I'd like to learn out of this thread, is what short action calibers are the most universal for caliber swap, and what bolts (if any), can be used w/ which other calibers. If anyone cant think of any threads that already covered these questions nicely, a name or link, would be appreciated.

Also, I've heard alot on here how accurate the 12FV in the smaller dia. calibers are, but not much about how accurate the 308 in 12FV is? One member stated, he gets about .35 - .45" moa, w/ his 308, but didnt say what model it was. I'm specifially asking about the 12FV, thanks