I recently came across a 6.5 X 308 Savage barreled action with 24 " Bliss Titus blued sporter barrel. It came with RCBS dies and blind magazine box and follower. I assumed it was 4.4" hole spacing (bad assumption on my part) so purchased a accu-fit stock and detachable magazine (also picked up a FDE model 16 light weight hunter stock set up for factory detachable magazine for a great price and barrel channel that matches up well). Well when I went to install in stock, I of course found out that the action screws do not line up. My question is should I go with a 4.52" blind mag stock ( found some from Richards that I know, will require a lot of fitting and finishing, which I am ok with) or should I go with the 16 stock, I am pretty sure than I can make the 16 stock work with some alterations. My question with that is will a center fed magazine fed for this action or will I need to stick with the factory staggered feed? Thanks in advance for any advise to help me salvage the mess that I got myself in!