Hello everyone! I have been a long time shooter of Savage rifles, but I am new to this forum. I've had my Savage 17HMR and 22 for the past ten years and have been very pleased with their performance and durability. I was recently in the market for a 300 win mag rifle to use for a combination of long range hunting and long range target shooting and really enjoyed the look and features of the 110 High Country. My decision came down to a Remington 700 (various models) and the High Country, which I ultimately ordered.

This is my first build out of a rifle for this purpose and I want to make sure I do it right, within reason. I am still waiting on the rifle to arrive, but wanted to pick some things up in the meantime while I wait.

I already have a Maven RS3 5-30x50 FFP scope to mount on the rifle and need to find a set of integrated rings, or rings and bases, to mount the optic. Ideally I want to keep the cost reasonable, but still be reliable and serve the purpose and wanted to see what everyone else was using on their set up.

I am leaning towards integrated rings or a 2 piece mount and rings set up, ideally with built in anti-cant/bubble level in the rings. I know there are options to mount a bubble level to the scope, but I like the sleeker look of the integrated ones. Has anyone found any integrated/hybrid rings with this feature that will mount to the Savage 110 action? Hawkins makes a set for Rem 700, but they do not have them for the 110 action. Are there any two piece mounts with ~20MOA built in, or is that only for one piece mounts? Is there any benefit/drawback to the one piece mounts over the two?

Any help is greatly appreciated!