Hello all. I purchased a brand new 110 Desert Tactical Accustock / Accufit in 6.5 Creedmoor. The rifle has the 10 round ACIS style mag format. I can not get the rifle's bolt to strip off rounds from the magazine reliably. What happens is the round comes up from the mag, the bolts pushes forward contacts the round, and pushes it toward the chamber. The round rides "high" in the rear and won't chamber until I pull the bolt back a 1/4" then the round "falls" back down in the magazine until it lines back up with the chamber and then I can push it home in the chamber. I contacted MagPul (after contacting Savage who stated it was a mag issue). Magpul sent me a different 10 round mag. No luck same issue. I ordered $200.00 worth of bottom metal and mag with Accurate Arms. Still no dice. I called Savage they say mail it back to them (my cost of course) and they will take a look at it. If they determine it's not a warranty issue. I pay to have it sent back. This gun is brand new and never fired. I love the accustock and accufit, trigger etc... I see quite a few videos on the net and spoke to a few guys who have the same system. They say, "it's the way they are" just have to baby it or slam it really hard when it lines up". What? That's crazy. My $229.00 Remington Adl has not bolt issues. The videos I see all seem to have the issue with the "newer" system (ACIS). So I'm thinking this is the norm? If so I guess I'll have to sell it. But it has all the features I want. Is there something I can do to "fix" my brand new rifle. Friends have the old style blind magazine, no issues. I have an Axis, no issue. Do they make a 110 Tactical with Accustock without ACIS mag style? Sorry for long post, Just frustrated. Thanks everyone