If ok, I would like to test the water with this post. If I can find there is any demand, we can produce both. Of course we need to make a few bucks too. I contacted Jim Baker to ask his permission to post.

Here are two we are working with: a portable shooting rest/seat, stainless steel, adjustable minimalist (used by area varmit hunters); and one that is a shooting table that is portable/packable. There are some of my post here in archive but that table is the prototype and is large top and using black square tube schedule 40 steel. The new/improved one would be similar but smaller top and use aluminum tubing for adjustable legs and angle aluminum top frame.

Because we have to buy metal in 20-24ft lengths, I can't afford to make 20 and then have them sitting in the barn. There are other sites, but this is my main one, and our members are polite and helpful.

There are plenty of diy'rs, but these will be truly portable and easy to setup and preform and adjustable. Metal prices are fluid, but the nearest similar bench is priced well above what we think we can manufacture for. Also I’m going to have to lawyer up to get product liability advise.

It's possible the frames and leg assemblies could be sold and end users cut their own table tops as a savings.

Floating an idea.