My Criterion swap is complete......though I'm no photo-journalist, I attempted to snap a few photos along the way. I'm fairly mechanical, but have never attempted something of this sort......I'd say this was a fairly easy project, overall, especially when you choose to purchase the proper tools.

Here is the "before" pic. This is a 10 FCP-SR in .308 Win. I've put this rifle in a Bell and Carlson M40. Below the rifle is my Northland Shooters Supply delivery....Criterion 26" bbl with a varmint taper, action wrench, recoil lug, bbl nut, bbl nut wrench and GO-NO/GO gauges.

Here's the package after opening....NSS delivery was quick, and the staff was quite helpful over the phone.

Here's my one and only snag, stuck screws.....T10 screws suck in my opinion.....but, a forum member suggested I give each screw a smack with a flat punch (it worked like a charm). I ended up twisting off 2 bits.

Took only a minimal effort to remove the smooth barrel nut (used a pipe wrench). At the suggestion of NSS, I "tossed that think right in the trash where it belongs".

New bits threaded in nicely.

Here's the finished install. I was a bit unsure on the GO-NO/GO process, so I called NSS and they walked through the process I followed and things look to be correct. Ultimately, I'd describe it like this....moderate pressure on the bolt to close the GO gauge......NO/GO will not close......full-length resized brass allows the bolt to close like a dream.

Finished rifle...... re-installed the scope base, now I just need to decided on a new scope and get to the range.

I really appreciate all the insight and quick responses from everyone here......and I'd really recommend NSS if you decide to do a swap yourself.