Thread: awesome new stock

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Basic Member

awesome new stock

Basic Member
    this is the new pro mag aas10 archangel carbon glass infused polymer stock on my savage trophy huntre 308 model 10.
    the stock is for second AND third generations . its the same stock with the elliptical washer flipped either way you can accommodate both size action screw spacing.
    AND YOU CAN have either bottom bolt or top bolt release . pic one shows little lever release just over trigger guard . there is a space in top of action inlet foe top bolt lever release .
    the mag goes in and drops free easily . 2.815 max oal . the cheek riser adjusts to over an inch and the butt stock to over an inch . get specks on pro mag site . it is stiff polymer .
    a barley visible seam on underside of stock its not cheep feeling . adjustments are stiff but very workable no wobble detected fit was tight took couple slaps to seat it down. once seated the pillars allowed a German type torque application. GOODENTIGHT . the fore end will allow bull barrels to sporter type. for me this seems like a home run . adjustable lop and cheek rise
    detatchabe 7 round mag with an optional 5 round limiter for mag . and available 10 round mag for under 40 bucks. fits all sizes gen II AND III . looks sharp with 3 6 and 9 oclock attachment points for m loc and qd attachments no qd cups. only thing is you have to lower cheek riser to remove bolt . mag loads and has run and ejected well from bench . will give range report when weather lets up in north east. the rest of rig is a whitt machine clamp on muzzle brake . minox za 5i 5 x 25 x 56

Basic Member
    the scope was under 300 dollars new very very bright with mrad illuminated recital . hd optics ask me how if interested ill give you info by the way its german glass . turrets lift up to rotate and than snap down and it has a side focus .

Basic Member
    oops best part was it was under 200 bucks delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by kingdombuilder View Post
    oops best part was it was under 200 bucks delivered.
    Hot dog. How does it shoot now?
    The Dunning-Kruger effect is alive and well.

Basic Member
    ill have to get it to range after weather breaks in north east

Basic Member
    how do i get thread moved to 110 section . i posted pics first time but in wrong thread

Basic Member
    Glad it's working out for you....max OAL of 2.815" would be a non-starter for me.