Thread: 2019 SSS work

Basic Member

2019 SSS work

It seems like there are a few folks from the past 2008-2013 that have some complaints about SSS work time and wait time.

if you have had work done in 2018 or 2019, how was the wait time before and while your gun was out? Also, how was the quality of what you received?

"Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain

^ LOL
    The Dunning-Kruger effect is alive and well.

Just for clarity, I didn't post that to try and kill this thread or anything, but rather because I know the question is going to draw all the haters out of the woodwork and they'll be the first to reply. Happens every time!
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain

Basic Member
    Crickets....

Basic Member
    I have had two actions done recently. One was late last year or early this year (I honestly can not remember). The other one was just a few months ago.
    https://www.savageshooters.com/showt...56-rifle-build
    Wait time on both from initial email to receiving it back was very reasonable. I was able to send them in almost right after I emailed them. Looking at my thread, my last action was about 2 months wait.
    Quality on both was fine, no complaints. Actions came back very smooth, light bolt lifts and light triggers. I am very happy with them. I have had a total of 3 actions T&T and will not hesitate to send another one if I buy another.

Quote Originally Posted by JeepsAndGuns View Post
    I have had two actions done recently. One was late last year or early this year (I honestly can not remember). The other one was just a few months ago.
    https://www.savageshooters.com/showt...56-rifle-build
    Wait time on both from initial email to receiving it back was very reasonable. I was able to send them in almost right after I emailed them. Looking at my thread, my last action was about 2 months wait.
    Quality on both was fine, no complaints. Actions came back very smooth, light bolt lifts and light triggers. I am very happy with them. I have had a total of 3 actions T&T and will not hesitate to send another one if I buy another.

Light trigger, is that their SSS trigger ?? OR , How light ?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter0302 View Post
    Light trigger, is that their SSS trigger ?? OR , How light ?
    All 3 are the factory accu-triggers. All 3 are under 1 pound. Two are around 12-13 oz, one is 4 oz. All I do is bench shooting, so I love them.