I have a 110 desert Tactical in 6.5 Creedmoor. Great rifle, however, I did NOT like the accustock. I'm certainly not a professional shooter, but I like to buy nice things and take care of them. (the only reason I don't go buy a custom rifle for $5K is because I'm an ok shooter and the extra $$$ spent on the rifle doesn't matter to me to group a smaller group when I shoot just fine, which is like .85 MOA on a good day) I know that's not awesome, but I'm not competing, just having fun.

The problem with the accustock is removing it when you want to break in a rifle (shoot 1 round, clean, shoot again, clean, etc...) the accustock and comb riser must come off every single time to allow the rod to clean the bore. You can't actually see the screw in the stock (hole is frogs ass tight) so you have to screw in tight for buttstock pad to be flush against stock, the screw is going into the polymer stock.....and yes it can strip easy, which I stripped it. I called Savage, they were super cool, sent me another stock out right away. I sold it and put the action in an MDT chassis and love it even more!