Thread: Bell and Carlson 4.27 stock options

Basic Member

Bell and Carlson 4.27 stock options

Hey guys. I'm trying to find a bell and Carlson stock for a 4.27 SA and was wondering if anyone has insight into if they use to offer more options than just the varmint tactical? I'm not against that stock, as I have one on another savage, but really would like to change it up. My other rifle in that stock has some heavy modifications done to it, and wouldn't mind taking an easier route.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have you tried calling them? They have always picked up my calls during open hours and very helpful.

Basic Member
    If you're not fixed on Bell & Carlson, check out HS Precision models PST101 and PSV102. The PSV102 has a more traditional rifle stock style if you want something different than the vertical grip style.

Overall, your options are going to be limited for any action that is no longer in production.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Orezona View Post
    Have you tried calling them? They have always picked up my calls during open hours and very helpful.
    I'll have to call them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill2905 View Post
    If you're not fixed on Bell & Carlson, check out HS Precision models PST101 and PSV102. The PSV102 has a more traditional rifle stock style if you want something different than the vertical grip style.

Overall, your options are going to be limited for any action that is no longer in production.
    I'm not against the vertical grip, I'm just not a fan of the forend on the varmint/ tactical. The one I have, I reworked with the ole belt sander and now it's more akin to a mcmillan a4. Added some marinetex texturing and some paint and she looks slick. I just don't want to have to go through that at this time. I'll check em out!