Hi Everyone - sorry if this post is way too long but I have been unable to figure this stuff out in spite of a lot of research here.

I could really use some help in trying to figure out Boyd's stocks - interested in a thumbhole stock for a 116 Trophy Hunter XP long action. I might look at Stocky's thumbhole as well, but want to understand what I am shopping for before I get too far into different manufacturers.

Here is what little I know for sure:
1. I measured my action screws, and the measurement was 5 1/16", or 5.0625". This obviously confirms with known Savage action lengths where all long actions are 5.0625".
2. My Trophy Hunter XP has the bottom bolt release, Axis style magazine with the "plastic bottom metal (??)" molded in the non-Accufit factory stock. I have attached picture below.

SO, here is what I see from Boyd's:
Savage 116 XP Trophy Hunter, item number 43B684C061ZZ: “This inlet is for rifles that DO NOT have the metal bottom frame/metal around the magazine opening. You will need detachable box mag, 2 take down screws, wood screw, and trigger guard from the factory stock. We will provide escutcheon and front & rear mag clips.”

Savage 116 Bottom bolt release, item number 43A324C061ZZ: “This stock is designed for the Savage detachable box magazine rifle with bottom bolt release (located on the front of the trigger guard). The magazine release is located on the bottom of the floorplate. Not designed for old style side magazine release. The magazine inletting is designed for the removable frame from the factory stock. MUST READ: If you have a XP model with a synthetic stock, you will need to purchase the bottom metal component system through Savage or any aftermarket component supplier.”

If I read these two, then it would seem to me that I need the Trophy Hunter version. However, I see two problems with this:
1. The Trophy Hunter stock screen does not reference the bottom bolt release in any way
2. The Trophy Hunter stock specifically lists the action screw measurement as 5.06", not 5.0625" - now, I realize that 0.0025" is not much, but since I have never replaced a Savage stock before I am worried about fitment.

Does anyone have experience with replacing stocks on the Trophy Hunter long actions, or have experience figuring out what Boyd's means here? Any help would be greatly appreciated.