Thread: Savage 110 Tactical stock ?

Savage 110 Tactical stock ?

Does anyone have one of the 110 Tactical rifles that would take a few pictures for me.
    If it's a RH stock,I would like a picture of a person with large hands in a firing position shooting the rifle left handed
    If the stock is a left handed rifle, the same pictures , please.
    Over the course of 40+ years I have either fractured or broken my left wrist 4 times. The result is I have problems with conventional stocks, preferring a more vertical grip, like is on AR's , and before buying one I need to know what the rifle's grip looks like.
    If you are able to help me, send me a pm and I'll list my E address

Thank you

The grip on the 110 Tacticals is the same as the grip on any of the AccuFit stocked models (i.e. the 110 Storm or 110 Hunter). It's a very open, hunting style grip and rather slim. Don't have a side-on shot of the lefty I reviewed here for the site, but here's a screenshot from the video from that review that might be helpful.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	110Tact-Grip.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	6293
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain

Thank you, I guess I need to try and see if any of those weapons / stocks are in my area for some hands on feel

Basic Member
    Shooter,If you're wanting a stock with a vertical grip,you might want to look at the Choate Tactical stock. I have 4 of these stocks,and like the ergonomics of them.
    While not as "pretty" as the higher priced stocks and chassis that you can buy,they serve their purpose,and cost a lot less than HS Precision,Manners or McMillan.

TX,
    Thank you, I got to "feel" and shoot a Choate Ultimate Varmint yesterday. Think I'll try one of those .

Basic Member
    The HS Precision Pro-Series M24 has a pretty good vertical grip to it as well.

I don't have any pictures of mine as it is still pretty new and I haven't taken it out to shoot with yet, but I will have some by the end of the weekend.

Here is a link to the stock: https://www.stockysstocks.com/stock-...1-114-129.html