As you can see, new to the board and new to CF rifles. I bought an Axis while the rebates were in effect. Sub MOA with my 50 and 55gr FB hand loads and pretty close with Win 55FMJ. easy to bang 14"x16" steel at 300. I did a little basic trigger work (not an accu-trigger) to get the trigger to a safe 1.5lbs. I'll get serious about it when I get home. Left Phx shortly after to work the summer season in the Dakotas. I ordered up an SWFA 12x42 with the Mil-Quad reticle (works with Strelok), yeah, I know...fixed power!! BUT...with 40 MOA vert and horz adjustment, since I plan to take a rifle course that goes out to 550yd when I get home. I'm very happy with it and may look at a 20x42 with an angled mount. Then I ordered up a blue Boyds AT One Thumbhole. Some slight grinding on the mag opening an it fit fine. After I started to remember to put my thumb in the hole, I found the stock to be very comfortable. The instructions say the adjustment buttons may be stiff. The butt button (too easy, don't say a thing, just let it go) had to be pushed with the stock lying on it's side using, in my case, a screwdriver handle to push. The cheek pad button is much easier. I don't have a photo source, so no pics, but Boyds has plenty. I didn't bring many handloads with me so I've been shooting Fiocchi 62gr ($44 per 100) at 100 and 250 off a bench with a $15 bi-pod and a bag. I'm getting more consistent 1/2 to 3/4 groups without fliers now and a 4" disc at 250 (range max) is no problem. Keep in mind, I'm new at this, so I'm happy, so far. I'm still working on the scope position, but it's close. Sorry to get long winded, but I wanted to say a few words about the SWFA and the Boyds stock. The SWFA seems to be known for a tight eye relief, but I find with the adjustable stock, it puts me right in position every time. I had a cheap Chinese 6-24x50 on, to try the rifle before spending more on it, and the difference in clarity and brightness, at the same magnification, is surprising. No, it's not a high end scope, nor is it for everybody, but for the price, and the build quality, it works for me target shooting. I'm looking forward to taking the combo out to 500+ when I get to my home range in AZ. I 'may' look for a 'take off' 26" HB next to add weight and control temps a bit. As a PS, this level of accuracy out of an essentially, out of the box $200 rifle, what else can be said? Go Savage!! I might add a shout out to the goods folks at Personal Defense Center in Bismarck for their help. A really nice LGS with a small indoor range and with good prices. Thanks Nick!!