Thread: Savage 100gl lh hardwood stock

Savage 100gl lh hardwood stock

Savage Part 1161390A....Anybody on here ever purchased one of these stocks through Numrich Gun Parts? The info says its made by Savage to take short actions. From eye-balling the illustration it looks like it should fit my Savage 11 Trophy Hunter but the stock has a blind magazine so I'd have to convert it somehow. Any pointers from other owners is much appreciated!

Numrich site link:
    https://www.gunpartscorp.com/products/1161390A

Basic Member
    I can't help you with the exact stock you are requesting but I did just order a Winchester model 88 stock from Numrich. It was described as a drop in, it required about a half hour of fitting, which for an obscure rifle no longer made is the closest thing to drop in you'll find. It was the second stock I purchased for this rifle, the first that actually fit and fit well.

I ordered the stock Sunday, had it on my doorstep Thursday, and Monday was labor day. Can't say enough good stuff about Numrich.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

My experience. if you order the correct stock, you will be extremely satisfied and for a great price.
    The Dunning-Kruger effect is alive and well.

I would call and ask them to verify the action screw spacing before committing to an order. 110GL was a long-action model offered up through about 2008 or so, and the fact that they have it grouped with the 111GL (also a long-action model offered during the same timeframe) it raises suspicion that they goofed on the description. I mean, they already goofed on it once with the 100GL model name in the title.
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain