Thread: Front Picatiiny rail mount for a 110 Tactical

Front Picatiiny rail mount for a 110 Tactical

I bought an Atlas bipod BT10 V8 and I'm looking for which front picatinny adapter to get. The rifle 57007 should be here soon and I want to have all my accessories ready. I want to ditch the front swivels as I'll never use a strap and mount the rail right to the stock. Atlas has tons of adapters but not sure what to get as I don't have the rifle in my hands yet. I have seen YouTube videos on the rifle with Bipods mounted but they don't explain the connection type they used.

Thanks

Basic Member
    There are picatinny adapters that use the sling swivel. I have one that used a ping through the sling swivel into a plate. That plate is then pulled by 2 screws in the rail segment to pull the plate up and the rail section down to the stock. Once in place it doesn't move.

After looking a little more, I see a few companies make them. Once I have the rifle, I'll see if I can unscrew the swivels and mount a rail with the existing studs. If not, I'll just have to get a rail that gets pinned to the swivel

Basic Member
    Hi, Congrats on the new boom-stick! I got a 10T-SR two months ago and know exactly where you're coming from. I am using a Harris clone that connects to the sling swivel stud. I also have a picatinny adapter that connects to the sling swivel stud and tried both ways (my AR has a QD bipod). It's really your preference, but if you're not comfortable modifying the standard stock (lots of the forum members call them "tupperware"), consider using the stud and an adapter or a Harris/Caldwell/clone. Sorry, I don't have pics right now. I bought mine from a clearance grab table at a rifle range near Cambridge, MD, otherwise I'd be more helpful about the rail adapter piece (name, where to buy, etc).

Basic Member
    I purchased Atlas BT-15 & BT-17 rails long enough reach both swivel holes.

This one works for me...

https://www.area419.com/product/imro...-ibr-straight/

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    [B][I][U]" We have met the enemy.... and he is us ! "[/U][/I][/B][I] (POGO)[/I]

I used one made by Caldwell which mounted to my front swivel post. My bipod is very solid and have yet to have to tighten anything since. FWIW.