From late 2015 thru 2016 I bought 12 barrels from Jim at Apache Gun Works, Custom Exhaust Piping and Plumbing Supplies Inc. Most were X-Caliber or Criterion.
All were cut to my specs perfectly. All were (and some still are) exceptional shooters.

For the past year and 4 messages thru his website and I can't get in touch with him. Now, I know there were some personal things going on and maybe he's still PO'ed about that life size Hillary Clinton cardboard cut-out I sent him (I really did) but now I'm looking at getting a few more 338 Edge barrels, 300 RUM and maybe another 300 Win Mag.

Do we have anyone else where I can appropriate Savage rifle barrels without having to take out a mortgage.

Whoever I can come up with (with any help I can get here) will get all my barrel orders as long as the workmanship is good and the prices aren't insanity.

Maybe someone here can tell me about the advertiser on this site - Ragged Hole / Barrel Bros. - I believe. What's the deal with the Wilson barrels they have listed.
My first preference would be X-Caliber since I had such great results with them but I am open to any suggestions.

Whatcha got?