Thread: Issues with Sin Arms

Basic Member

Issues with Sin Arms

Does anyone know what's going on with Sin Arms? I have a barrel ordered that I ordered back in March. I was able to get a question answered in June, but I haven't heard from him since and attempts to contact him by phone or email have been in vain. Any ideas?
    They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

This is exactly why I stopped allowing Devin to be an advertiser here several years ago. Back then it seemed that making barrels was a part-time gig for him and over the years he's made it a regular habit of going AWOL for months at a time leaving his customers hanging. Apparently that hasn't changed.
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain

Basic Member
    Thanks for letting me know Jim. I left a message on his site that if I don't hear from him by this upcoming Friday, I would cancel my order through my credit card. I understand that things take time to make such as barrels, actions, stocks, etc. But you still have to be available to your customers.
    They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.