I bought a LRP in 6.5 creedmoor about a year ago and have approximately 300 rounds through it. I have been shooting H4350 with pretty good results but on the high end of the powder charge of 42.1 grains with a 143 ELDX hornady bullet at ~2800fps. I load the round with a .002” jump at a 2.880” COL. Most of the shooting was in the cool months in the 40-50f temp range. I have seen high pressure signs all along, stiff bolt, flat primers, loose primers., etc... I have started backing the load down due to high pressure signs and loose primer pockets with Hornady brass. I am currently at 41.1 grains but am still experiencing high pressure signs , stiff bolt and loose primer pockets with once fired hornady brass strangely getting the same 2800fps. I thought maybe I have carbon in the free ore area so I looked at it with bore scope and it’s not evident.... maybe because I don’t have trained eye??? I rechecked my bullet seating depth with a sharpie and don’t see any change. I thought H4350 was pretty temp insensitive??? I’m not sure what my problem is and am hoping to get some help from you guys. I am soaking the throat with Kroil and going to try scrubbing clean to see if this makes a difference.