Thread: 350 LEGEND in a Striker?

Basic Member

350 LEGEND in a Striker?

Hi-Is anyone building or thinking about building a striker in the 350 Legend? Who has the reamer? What barrel length? Is that a rolled crimp case? What about head-space gauges? Do you think it will feed out of a 223 magazine?

I know--bunches of questions, but who has the answers? An inquiring mind wants to know!!

Thanks for your interest, Steve

Basic Member
    I myself am very interested in the 350 legend. I think in time more people will be offering barrels in this cartridge. It was intended mainly for the AR world and the straight wall case hunting crowd. I really look forward to seeing some hunting results this fall from people in those states. As far as feeding from a 223 magazine, I highly doubt it. The AR world has confirmed that it won't feed from standard 223/5.56 magazines, cmmg is offering a 350 legend specific AR mag. If the ammo becomes readily available as cheap as they are saying it will, I really think it will take off.

Team Savage
    Worry about feeding from a .223 mag? Single feed. Problem solved. And that way you can make the OAL any length you want.
    The 6.8 SPC was made with the AR in mind and it works like a champ in a bolt gun.
    Oz never gave nothing to the Tin Man, that he didn't already have.

Basic Member
    Nor Cal Mikie... I agree in a bolt pistol I’d prefer a single shot sled for about any cartridge