Hello, I’m new to bolt action rifles and purchased an AXIS ll XP in .223 cal. I’m not a hunter and shoot at paper and I chose the .223 AXIS so I wouldn’t have to buy more ammo because I usually shoot AR’s. My AR’s will accept .223 and 5.56 whereas the AXIS is .223 only. I took it out to my sister’s place and set my targets out at 50 yds and 80 yds. Both range finder calculated. The first shot was about 8” to the left and 2” high. Made adjustments with 2 more rounds and was grouping near the bulls eye. Then the misfires started. About every 5th rd would be a misfire. I tried other ammo brands with the same misfire consistency. Looking at the primer it appeared the strikes were centered and possibly shallow. I reloaded those rounds into my AR mags and they fired. I bought the AXIS since it was my first bolt action rifle and had an entry level price. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Some other forum sites are saying the shallow primer strikes can be fixed by adjusting the firing pin. Then it was said the .223 doesn’t have one. Did I make a bad choice? I’ve taken the bolt apart and could see nothing wrong with its assembly. Oiled it back up but won’t get back up to my sister’s for another 2 weeks. Any suggestions?