Thread: Accufit stocks (non-accustock version) Can you buy them separately?

Basic Member

Accufit stocks (non-accustock version) Can you buy them separately?

Like the title says. I haven't seen them come up on the usual re-sell sites yet.

I got my first accufit stocked rifle the other day (apex predator), and found I really liked it. I liked being able to adjust my LOP and the slightly higher comb.
    Seems stiffer than the older version synth stocks, but that could just be the Apex stock.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spring1898 View Post
    Like the title says. I haven't seen them come up on the usual re-sell sites yet.

I got my first accufit stocked rifle the other day (apex predator), and found I really liked it. I liked being able to adjust my LOP and the slightly higher comb.
    Seems stiffer than the older version synth stocks, but that could just be the Apex stock.
    Yes, last time I called savage you could.. unless they have changed their policy, you can buy just about any part from them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Basic Member
    New Accufit style Stocks (Accurail or not) currently not available for separate sale as they are all being relegated to production at this time, according to Savage.

Looks like I am going to be hunting around the Marketplace sections for a while.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spring1898 View Post
    New Accufit style Stocks (Accurail or not) currently not available for separate sale as they are all being relegated to production at this time, according to Savage.

Looks like I am going to be hunting around the Marketplace sections for a while.
    That blows maybe you can find one someone has removed to replace with aftermarket on gunbroker, Ebay etc... just a thought. Houge makes some nice little more traditional looking style of free float stocks. They were one of the only one I could find for my bottom bolt release.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

If you're open to laminate Boyds has several options with an adjustable LOP and comb.
    I recently reviewed one of the AT-ONEs in the new ambidextrous thumbhole configuration and was a bit skeptical until i tried it. I wound up liking it a lot.
    A good wife and a steady job has ruined many a great hunter.

Basic Member
    Yeah I am going to have to search around. If you know of anyone looking to switch, have them drop a line.

Not really interested in laminate right now. But hopefully there are plenty of others who are and switch out those accufit stocks!

On another note, has anyone found the 308 Win Apex Hunter around for cheap? SMGA doesn't have them.

Basic Member
    I would be interested in one also. For a Model 12 with top bolt release and DBM , color would not matter.