Can anyone point me to examples of Savages being used in PRS/NRL. I'm just getting started and I'll be using the 12LRP with an extended bolt handle and the KSS enhanced extractor/ejector kit

I've heard a few negative comments about using Savages in PRS type matches. The argument is that when running them hard they have a few issues.

occasional Failure to Extract/eject
Stiff bolt that forces you off target when cycling the bolt.
Issues with the bolt binding when running the bolt in/out. It happens when you fail to keep in/out pressure inline with the bolt body.

the KSS enhanced extractor has fixed my extraction issues and the extended bolt handle has helped with the bolt. I'm pretty happy with it but don't have much to compare it to. I only noticed the bolt binding when I was looking for the problem. It does bind if I try run the bolt at extreme angles but in normal use, I've never been a problem. If It ever became an issue Ill look into buying the larger bolt body for a tighter fit.

Everyone also agrees that accuracy is great and unless you're competing in PRS type matches those issues don't really matter.

Anyways, I plan on sticking with my 12LRP and would love to see videos of people using them (and other Savages) in PRS matches to motivate myself and get excited with what I'll be using.

Anyone have any links they can share. Maybe some pics of your PRS rifle. They don't usually say what rifle they're using in the PRS/NRL videos I've seen.