Thread: Can't contact anyone on this site - including mods...

Basic Member

Can't contact anyone on this site - including mods...

I was trying to send a PM to a member that was advertising a barrel for sale, and every time I try to access that feature, I get a page that says I'm not allowed to use that page...
    That also means that I have been unable to contact the mods to try to get this resolved. I added to a previously posted question about inability to send PMs, but in the week that it's been on that thread, I haven't gotten any replies to that either.

Any help out there??

Thanks!

Don

Click on the Team Savage Membership tab above, you'll see the answer, but each level of member can and cannot do.
    The one who dies with the most toys still dies--except in Christ.

Red face Correction

Sorry, but is what, as in what different level members can and cannot do.
    The one who dies with the most toys still dies--except in Christ.

Basic Member
    As in most forums you need to be a paid/full member to utilize the classifieds. What your getting is due to the fact that your not a paid “team Savage” member. Im not positive but I’m pretty sure the forum is set up to protect against what your attempting to do. Make a purchase that you must be a paid member to make. Paid memberships are like $15 a year

Basic Member
    I've been a member of this community since 2009, but just don't post - except to occasionally buy a barrel or accessory on the classifieds. Until this recent attempt to contact the other member, or post a reply on his ad, I've been able to both reply to the ad and PM the member. Surprised that I'm now being blocked from doing so. My history here has always been positive.
    I was a paying member until the site automatically deducted the membership fee, at a time that was very inconvenient for me. So I discontinued the auto deduction and haven't renewed.
    Still seems odd that I can't even contact a moderator, and must air all of this out in public.

Thanks for the replies.

Don

Quote Originally Posted by obssd1958 View Post
    I've been a member of this community since 2009, but just don't post - except to occasionally buy a barrel or accessory on the classifieds. Until this recent attempt to contact the other member, or post a reply on his ad, I've been able to both reply to the ad and PM the member. Surprised that I'm now being blocked from doing so. My history here has always been positive.
    I was a paying member until the site automatically deducted the membership fee, at a time that was very inconvenient for me. So I discontinued the auto deduction and haven't renewed.
    Still seems odd that I can't even contact a moderator, and must air all of this out in public.

Thanks for the replies.

Don
    This is because last fall we had to make some changes to ensure the integrity and security of our classifieds from scammers who were targeting WTB ads. As a result, we now have a requirement that you have to have 15 posts before you can reply to an ad in the classifieds or use the PM system.
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain

looks Like you have added two post in this thread alone.
    The Dunning-Kruger effect is alive and well.

Basic Member
    Thanks for the replies and info. I'll see if I can post something useful to get to the required number of posts.

Don