Hello all! forgive me if this has already been answered but I couldn't find anything on this forum so im posting this thread. I recently picked up a Savage 110 FCP HS Precision in 300 WinMag and it seems like one hell of a rifle except for the fact that it is not like the picture on the Savage website. On their website Savage shows the 110 FCP HS Precision in 300 WinMag as looking exactly identical as the HS Precision chambered in .338 Lapua (fluted barrel, muzzle break, AICS detachable box magazine) but when it shipped to my local FFL it had none of those features, and I must say im a bit miffed about this. I don't really care about it not having a fluted barrel or muzzle break since the barrel it has seems awesome and the HS stock feels great too, but I am pretty bummed about the flush-fit magazine and the bottom metal not being configured to take AICS style box mags. In order to configure the rifle to accept AICS mags its about a $200 aftermarket upgrade. That's a decent chunk of change that I wasn't planning on spending since the picture on the Savage website shows the HS Precision 300 WinMag as already being configured to take AICS box mags. In order to get the correct aftermarket upgrade I need to know if the 110 FCP HS Precision in 300 WinMag is center feed or stagger feed...can you fellas help me out?