Hi all - I bought this 950T from an online auction awhile back, and I'm stumped as to what action model this is. It's a single shot, currently chambered in 223 with a super heavy bull barrel, and sitting in an epoxy bedded and HORRIBLE target stock that looks like it was originally a blank and unfinished! That being said, the trigger is extremely light and with minimal effort it shoots ragged hole groups with 40gr Amax bullets and 26.0gr of Varget at 100yds. The throat is very short so bullet weight/length is pretty much limited to 55gr. I loaded some 68gr HPBT and they were set WAY back into the case and were tumbling on paper. The barrel is 28" and 3 full turns of the cleaning rod tells me it's a 1:9.3 twist. It's a very peculiar rifle. Current plan is to take it to the local smith and have it throated for longer/heavier bullets.

Anyways here's some pics, and curious to get feedback on what action model this is. I'm specifically curious as I'd like to put this into a nicer stock but no idea what inletting model to order!