So I bought a model 10 fcp, which I believe to be the LE variant since it has the heavy barrel, digital camo stock, but does not have the threaded barrel like all the other fcp models I see.

It also does not have the one piece scope mount. I had a vortex diamondback 4-16x42 on it with some Nikon rings that I had around. I dont know what height they were since the package was gone.

But I bought a new scope, a vortex viper 6-24x50 and I'm in need of new rings since the old glass was a 1" tube and the new one is 30mm.

But I am not sure if I have the 20moa base on the gun or the 0moa. Did savage make these with the two pieces bases in 20moa even? Just based off of looks, I'd say I do not have the 20moa bases.

I keep seeing conflicting information online since most guys I see have the one piece mount and it seems they are 20moa which obviously changes the height of rings I'd need.

I see some say low rings is what they use, and other say medium or even high.

I've tried the scope ring calculator I've found in the optics section but it keeps saying fail no matter what info I put in.