Thread: will ba stealth chasis work on other 110s

Basic Member

will ba stealth chasis work on other 110s

Does anyone know if a 300 win mag ba stealth chasis put on a difrent savage centerfeed long action that came with a blind mag would work

Then if it would work would i be able to get mags to reliable feed the 35 whelen.

If not would it work on a 7 rem mag with factory dbm.

I just can get a great deal on one from a guy i know.

Basic Member
    As far as I know, most long action should fit. I don’t believe there was a big change in the long action like there was in the short action. Someone will likely come along and shoot holes in my statements here n short order...

Basic Member
    I believe the kicker is going to the fact the chassis is set up to use AICS pattern magazines...

Basic Member
    Thanks for the help. I have been trying to deside if i want to go to a 375 ruger or rechamber my 35 whelen to a 35 sherman.

I had an issue with a nice 5x5 that i put 2 rounds threw both lungs at 430 yards give or take with my 7 rem mag. We found it the last day of the hunt after looking for it a whole day. I know it was a fluke cause the 150 long range auccubonds did thier jobs. It just hurts when that much meat goes to wast. It also is not showing the respect an anamal like an elk deserves.

35 Whelen is a necked up 30-06, and there are plenty of AICS 30-06 magazines from Magpul, Accurate Mag, etc. Both the staggered feed as well as the center feed actions will drop right into a stealth chassis for a long action. However, the long action stealths have 2 different AICS magazine lengths. I'm not sure offhand if they make a 3.85" AICS mag for 30-06 based cartridges. Verify the magazine well opening length, and you should be ok

You can get 300WM and 338 Lapua mags in multiple lengths, so if the chassis could not support 30-06 Whelen mags you could still run a 300WM based cartridge like 7mm Mag. You still must get an AICS patterned mag though.

The short action that is the older style flat back will not fit in a new stealth chassis due to action screw spacing, but will fit in in MDT LSS because they account for the difference with a washer.