Hey Everyone, This is my first post.

I've had a few savage rifles over the years and have grown to love them all. I bought a left handed, model 11 in a 22-250 because i got a good ( And i'm left eye dominate). Originally, i threw a bushnell banner on top, cheap weaver base and rings, grabbed some Hornady Factory loads and called it good. This inexpensive, impulse buy, turned out to be a true tack driver. Now i've found a few handloads that literally leave nothing to be desired and i am stuck. I've upgraded the trigger and have it dialed in around 2 lbs, 2 ounces. I've bought a new scope, mounted it in Warne Base and Vortex rings and have dialed my handloads in to be exclusive to this rifle. The gun shoots lights out, but for the life of me, i can't figure out a few things,
What is the factory twist on my barrel?
Id like to upgrade stocks, but am not sure what my best bet is as a lefty, as well as having a stock, thin walled barrel. I do not have a magazine or a bottom drop out area on this gun. would this be a short or long action?

The main point of me upgrading stocks, is having a higher Comb. is there an add on pad or rubber adjustment in the aftermarket world i'm not finding?

Thanks.

TB.