Thread: Good prices on Sightron?

Basic Member

Good prices on Sightron?

Anyone know of a good place to buy Sightrons at a good price? The usual places I have gotten them from don't have them in stock right now and can't tell me when they'll have them. I usually get the best prices from Big Supply Shop or Manventureoutpost. But Big Supply Shop doesn't show them at all anymore and Manventureoutpost tells me they're having problems with them right now and can't fill my order. I always went to them because they had them a lot lower than most other places. Any suggestions on dealers with similar prices? Or am I just going to have to pony up a lot more money? Thanks.

May not be in the same price range as your regular supplier, but I got mine off Optics Planet when they had a sale going (12% off). I believe they are carrying the updated versions on the SIII that have zero stop and updated turret caps... at least in the FFP models. They have a 10% off sale going on today.

Basic Member
    Thanks Sagerat, I'll check them out.

Basic Member
    Keep an eye on the members classifieds, you can many times find a good used one for significantly less compared to new.
    Banning a gun will not solve what is a mental health crisis inflamed by incendiary rhetoric on social and television media. The first amendment in this case is less precious and more likely the causal factor than the second amendment.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by efm77 View Post
    Thanks Sagerat, I'll check them out.
    If you never used optics planet before, try buying something small and inexpensive for the first time, they may send you a coupon for 10-15% off your next purchase as a first time thanks. I cant remember but i think they did for me. I got the sightron on their sale and had the additional % off coupon so saved huge

Basic Member
    Good idea. But, unfortunately, I have used Opticsplanet so I don't have any options like that with them. On a side note though, I was told from Bigsupplyshop to contact Optics Agent and they would quote a price. I'm in the process of that as we speak. It appears that if you contact them, they will quote a price better than the MSRP advertised on their site.