I’m in the middle of my first Savage rebuild. I bought a 110 30-06, top release, accutrigger, with a wood stock. My plan was to build a lightweight rifle so I planned on replacing the stock. Once I received the rifle the stock looked a lot better than I expected. So I decided to keep it. I ordered a Shilen 6.5-284 heavy spotter barrel for it. Yesterday I opened up the inlet to accept the heavier barrel. I ensued I have good clearance around the barrel back to the recoil lug. Next I removed a little wood for glass bedding. The stock already had pillars so I did not have to install them. This is my first bedding job. I mixed up the Acraglas last night and put it all together. This morning I verified that the epoxy was set and I removed the barreled action from the stock with a little effort. Got most of the cleaning done and reinstalled the barreled action. I thighted the front action screw and then the back. Then I loosened/tightened the front screw. I can see vertical movement at the front of the barrel. So I believe I have a issue with the bedding. Wha do I do now?