Thread: Savage parts finder

Basic Member

Savage parts finder

Savage used to have a parts finder on their website...is it gone or am I just not looking in the right place?...I want to buy a metal frame assembly to convert from a blind magazine to detachable mag

Basic Member
    I don't think they have it anymore. I ran into the same problem when I needed a frame assembly. I ended up finding one on eBay, and never ordered one from Savage, so I never got the part number.

Basic Member
    You'll have to call the Customer Service line, and have your serial number ready. They're very helpful and have the cheapest prices available. Some parts are "restricted" and only available to licensed to gun dealers and 'smiths however, you can usually buy those after signing and faxing a liability waiver.

The on-line shopping is gone for good, it seems. For detailed parts list, go to Numrich gun parts. https://www.gunpartscorp.com/

You may also place a want to buy ad here for bottom metal although you may have to upgrade your membership to gain those privileges. It's well worth it, I can assure you.

Good luck, and happy shooting!
    Banning a gun will not solve what is a mental health crisis inflamed by incendiary rhetoric on social and television media. The first amendment in this case is less precious and more likely the causal factor than the second amendment.

It's been gone for well over a year now, you must have been hiding under a rock all that time.
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain

Definitely been gone for over a year but I have called customer service during that time and the recording while waiting told me I could look for parts on their website. I only point this out to say that I understand some confusion.