First Very nice apperence, I set my barreled action 10FP in 223 in the stock, drop in nicely, and put my pillars in that I bouught from them. this is the first stock i have ever fitted and it was time cosuming about 12 hours but i learned alot, first i had to inlet the area where the bolt release thing is , it was rubbing, then I had to relieve the area where the trigger adjustment is on accutrigger , trigger would not work until i did , had to inlet barrel chamber alot to free float, since this was my first time I put the pillars in to deep , go with what is drilled allready, overall it came out nice I will take some pics later, test fired off a not so good rest, was to lazy to get my benchresst stuff out, but it shot good, maybe once i get to the range and use my good stuff it should do better but i was .6 and .5 on 3 rounds of 5 shots at 100 yards off my benchrest stuff I am .4 and.5 and .5 moa at 200, it will be next wk before i can get to a real range , shot this in my backyard where i have 3 acres and a shabby table i built, overall i am very happy with the stock looks like a million bucks, crimson red , going to buy another next payday, my barrel measures .840 at the muzzle if you have a big barrel like what i have on my F Class gun you will do alot of barrel chamber inletting.

Frank