Thread: New stock design

Basic Member

New stock design

How’s everyone liking the new accustock? I love the idea behind it but wondering how the stock itself is? Are they worth bedding and using as a long range rifle or are they the cheap Tupperware stocks with some cool features?

Thanks for any info trying to decide between a savage 6.5-284 or a howa 7mm mag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My rifles shot awesome with them I bought all calibers in the 10T SR have since changed all of them to MDT chassis They all shot well within 1 in @100 but with a chassis system it really came around all in all the accu stock on 10t is a nice ridged stock and will serve the purpose well for a cheaper rifle savage rifles are a bargain for how they shoot.

Basic Member
    I only have the accustocks from before the newest ones came out. It is not just a gimmick. They are a good upgrade from the base plastic stocks. I have a 300 WSM Bear Hunter, 6.5 Creedmoor 10T, and a 7mm Rem Mag (now a 7x57) Long Range Hunter that all came in accustocks and they all work as advertised.
    The 300 WSM Bear Hunter with 212 ELD-X shoots under 3/4 groups all of the time, and the 6.5 Creedmoor is usually at 5/8, but sometimes up to 3/4 with 143 ELD-X factory and handloads (they both shoot about the same).
    The 7mm Rem Mag Long Range Hunter wasn't broke in when I bought it and I just swapped out the barrel. I only have 30 rounds down range, so it is too early to tell, but I really like the factory accustock that is on it with the cheek riser.