Thread: Savage Customer Service

Basic Member

Savage Customer Service

Thumbs up to Savage Customer Service, I bought a used Stevens 200 stagger feed 223 for my grandson for Christmas, cut the stock off 1" as I was putting it together I noticed that the red plastic safety off indicator was missing. Called Savage after about a 15 minute wait time explained what I needed he said no problem they would send it out under the warranty no charge. I'm impressed.
    Handi204

Great! I have "never" had any issues with them ever! They have always been very helpful to me as well.
    [B][SIZE=3]Dennis[/SIZE][/B]

Basic Member
    I had a screw strip out on my hog hunters rear sight... called savage up and they sent me out a new complete rear sight assembly. It was great dealing with them!

Basic Member
    I changed over a 7mm Rem Mag Long Range Hunter to a 7mm Mauser, so I had to change out the internal magazine and bolthead parts. They were very helpful and set me up with all the parts I needed and were cheaper than Brownell's and Midway.... AND they had the parts in stock and to me within a week.

I was super happy!

Basic Member
    They are my first choice when needing any Savage part. Cheapest prices, quick turnaround, very friendly staff and helpful if needing to purchase a "restricted" part since I am not a licensed gun smith.
    Banning a gun will not solve what is a mental health crisis inflamed by incendiary rhetoric on social and television media. The first amendment in this case is less precious and more likely the causal factor than the second amendment.