Thread: PSA still hasn't shipped my order

Basic Member

PSA still hasn't shipped my order

I ordered some stuff from Palmetto State Armory 13 days ago and they still haven't shipped my order. They must be bogged down with the "Daily Deals", "Clearance", "Pre Black Friday", "Black Friday", "Cyber Monday"," Cyber Monday Week" and "Days with the Letter Y in them Sale" madness.

Basic Member
    I'm sure it is from the huge rush of orders from the black friday deals and whatnot.
    I have a order I placed on the 22nd and it just shipped saturday.
    I think they are starting to get caught up, as another order I placed on the 29th, just shipped today. So I will probably get both either the same day or within a day of each other. (because as of yesterday morning, according to the tracking number, ups has not picked up the package yet) so I figure they will both get picked up today.

Not the same as the O.P.s problem but I am also waiting for eternity. I ordered some items from Brownells. They are 120 miles east from me. So far the the package has been to Chicago, and is currently bouncing around Kansas City. I dont know how a company, FedEx can make money hauling packages an extra 2500 miles?

Team Savage
    Hope you get your order soon, I also order some stuff from several companies on Black Friday, Cyber Monday or whatever sale was going on at the time, if i don’t get a shipped notification in about four day I call them. Called one of them Friday morning and got a shipped notice that afternoon, I’am not a patience man when it come to shipping a product, especially if I don’t know what’s going on.

Basic Member
    I ended up canceling it after it went well past two weeks. Part buyers remorse, part tired of waiting. How hard can it be to pick and pack an order within half a month? I ordered stuff from 5 other suppliers the same day and got every one of them delivered within 8 days or less, some got here in 4 days.

A co-worker recieved his black friday order today, with no notice it was even shipped yet. PSA is notorious for being slow to ship around Black Friday and a couple other huge sale dates. I can understand the frustration.
    FTR in 223, BA LE Tactical in 308, 110 Flatback in CBI 6mmBR Norma, Others

I ordered stuff from PSA a whiule ago, seemed like forever for them to even ship the product, took like 1.5-2 weeks to get to me. I usually order from Primary Arms because they are so fast at shipping, you buy an item and it ships that day or next day!