I was just running through the safe and doing inventory and I noticed I had the following set up ready to shoot:

6.5 Creedmoor Savage factory barrel on a ARC Nucleus, had the barrel for a year and haven't shot it yet.
25-45 Sharps X-Caliber barrel on a Bighorn Sporter action, less than 25 rounds fired this year.
284 Winchester X-Caliber on a Bighorn single shot action. Actually did shoot this one a lot this year and it shoots great.
6mm Remington McGowen on a Savage action. Barely shot all year.
22-250 X-Caliber on a Savage FV that I bought last in the black friday sales. Haven't shot it yet.
25-06 second hand Shilen on a Shilen DGR. Great shooter, just finished off the last round of hand-loads.
221 Pac-Nor on a Predator action. Phenomenal shooter.
450 Bushmaster from Apache, another great shooter, but haven't shot it much.

Now in the past two weeks I got a little carried away.
X-caliber had a good sale, 45% off, so I ordered a 1-7 twist 270 Winchester, because why not. Likely will replace the 25-06 barrel.
This week MGM had a massive sale on their in-stock barrels. So I picked up a blued 6.5 Creedmoor, to replace the 6.5 Creedmoor factory savage barrel I haven't shot yet. And I picked up a 6mmBR barrel because I haven't had a 6mmBR in a long time. No plans for the MGM barrels really, but at $150 each, I couldn't say no.

That's not to mention I have a Shilen 204 Ruger barrel, 223 Savage Factory barrel, and 22-250 Factory barrel sitting on the shelf. And a Black Hole Weaponry 6x45mm barrel that I couldn't get to shoot great, but might re-visit someday.

And just from memory, I had a 6mmBR Pac-nor that I never should have sold. A 250 Ackley Pac-nor that I never should of sold. And 6mmAI that I'm glad I sold.

And I'm already planning on a 25 Creedmoor as soon as someone gets a reamer. Likely will replace the 6.5 Creedmoor that I have two barrels for and haven't shot. And there's an itch for a 222 Rem Mag barrel as well.......

So yeah, my name is Tackdriver and I have a Savage Barrel Addiction.