Thread: Thanks Jim

Thanks Jim

Just wanted to say THANKS for running a clean board for like minded individuals, tinkers, homesmiths and shooters to share ideas, tips, and knowledge concerning all things Savage and many things firearms, shooting related. I've seen a few push the buttons over the years and I think you do a great job of keeping the riffraff, scamsters, shady types, etc. to a minimum. Some just don't get it and you still give em a fair shake and sometimes 2.
    Anyway thanks again for the long term effort you've put in here. Some of us really appreciate it.
    BHJ
    A good wife and a steady job has ruined many a great hunter.

Thanks. I will admit though, there are days I seriously consider just locking the forum down and making it only available to paid members because I get so tired of dealing with "those" types. The older I get the more frequent those days seem to get as well. After 17 years of running this site I've had my fill of B.S. and have much less patience than I used to, but I do my best not to let loose with both barrels.

My backspace button sure gets one hell of a workout though!
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain

Basic Member
    Would like to add my thanks for this site also. Don't post much but look on site every day to see if I can learn something or just read something interesting. Keep up the good work.

Team Savage

Quote Originally Posted by big honkin jeep View Post
    Just wanted to say THANKS for running a clean board for like minded individuals, tinkers, homesmiths and shooters to share ideas, tips, and knowledge concerning all things Savage and many things firearms, shooting related. I've seen a few push the buttons over the years and I think you do a great job of keeping the riffraff, scamsters, shady types, etc. to a minimum. Some just don't get it and you still give em a fair shake and sometimes 2.
    Anyway thanks again for the long term effort you've put in here. Some of us really appreciate it.
    BHJ
    I'll echo this as well. Thanks Jim!

Basic Member
    ++1

Quote Originally Posted by J.Baker View Post
    Thanks. I will admit though, there are days I seriously consider just locking the forum down and making it only available to paid members because I get so tired of dealing with "those" types. The older I get the more frequent those days seem to get as well. After 17 years of running this site I've had my fill of B.S. and have much less patience than I used to, but I do my best not to let loose with both barrels.

My backspace button sure gets one hell of a workout though!
    Jim, I am glad your doing OK. It finally looks like I will be back in the saddle with a few great things forthcoming!

Stay Tuned, Dennis
    [B][SIZE=3]Dennis[/SIZE][/B]