Thread: magazine box for stagger feed

magazine box for stagger feed

I am attempting to rebarrel a Stevens 200 and need a 308 length magazine box. I also have an F series 110 I rebarrelled in 260. I have been using it as a single shot but would like a 308 length box for it also. Both started as .223. I have tried Savage, Brownells, Midway, and Gun Parts. Any other suggestions?
    Thank you
    Pavementends

centerfeed or staggerfeed, detachable box or blind mag?
    oops didn't pay much attention to the title.
    They're definitely getting harder to find. Best bet if you cant find one from an individual that I know of would be to keep an eye on Numrich and they may get one when they tear down some new inventory.
    A good wife and a steady job has ruined many a great hunter.

Did they make stevens 200 in Stagger feed?
    The Dunning-Kruger effect is alive and well.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    Did they make stevens 200 in Stagger feed?
    Sure did, for several years - some calibers longer than others as they phased in the new center-feed mags
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain

give me a few weeks and ill have one to get rid of if the box from my 11 staggerfeed will work

6. 11-13-2018, 09:26 PM
    Reason
    Rule Violation - buying/selling outside classifieds

7. 11-14-2018, 05:09 PM
    Reason
    Rule Violation - buying/selling outside classifieds

Apparently nobody around here is capable of following rules anymore so I guess I'm going to have to start being the a-hole who hands out infractions again.
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain

I replied to your infraction.

The technicality of pointing out that I have a WTB ad posted looking for such and was still seeking? If you feel it’s reasonable go ahead and ban me. I’m going to object to your implied infraction. I disagree and would like to argue that I directed the individual to the correct forum and to my WTB ad. If it’s “not OK” to direct someone to my wtb and tell them I’ll take it, the hell with your forum. Send me a refund and kill my profile.

Cheers,

~K

Edit: Let me formally point out that the above rant is meant in the most polite manner possible. Going to call a spade a spade though.

7. Challenging the authority of and/or questioning a decision made by any member of the staff in an aggressive or disrespectful manner will not be tolerated and will result in an immediate permanent ban.

Quote Originally Posted by RustyShackle View Post
    I replied to your infraction.

The technicality of pointing out that I have a WTB ad posted looking for such and was still seeking? If you feel it’s reasonable go ahead and ban me. I’m going to object to your implied infraction. I disagree and would like to argue that I directed the individual to the correct forum and to my WTB ad. If it’s “not OK” to direct someone to my wtb and tell them I’ll take it, the hell with your forum. Send me a refund and kill my profile.

Cheers,

~K

Edit: Let me formally point out that the above rant is meant in the most polite manner possible. Going to call a spade a spade though.

7. Challenging the authority of and/or questioning a decision made by any member of the staff in an aggressive or disrespectful manner will not be tolerated and will result in an immediate permanent ban.
    Rusty, I have nothing against you but lets be honest with each other and look at the facts here. Here's your full post from above that I soft deleted:

Quote Originally Posted by RustyShackle
    Brian Chrusciel. I’ll take that off your hands! I’ve had a WTB out for awhile.
    1. Nowhere do you direct him to the WTB board in the above statement as you claim, you just state you've had a WTB out for awhile.
    2. Are you trying to claim that your statement of, "I'll take that off your hands!" doesn't mean you want to buy it? How in the world do you interpret that as NOT buying outside the classifieds? Come`on!

So here's my problem with this and why I issued not only you, but also pavementends an infraction.

First, this thread had nothing to do with you, it was started by pavementends in an attempt to find out where he could purchase a specific part he needs. Note that he never asked if anyone had one for sale, just where he might be able to buy one. Then another member (Brian) said he might have one to offer up in a few weeks. He didn't try to sell it to him, just said he might have one available soon.

If it had ended there I wouldn't have done anything here because there was nothing wrong with any of the posts up to that point - it was just one member trying to help out another. Had pavementends replied back to Brian asking how much he wanted for it or something similar I would have given him a warning or infraction depending on what exactly was posted.

But then you jump in trying to lay claim to the item stating "I'll take it!" even though it was never offered up for sale, and more importantly it wasn't offered to you. Sorry, but I find that to be very rude on your part. How would you like it if the roles were reversed? I'm sure you'd be made as hell if someone tried to jump in line and lay claim to something someone else was offering to you. Just because you've had a WTB ad up for awhile doesn't mean you're entitled to the first on that comes along. I'm sure I'm not the only one here who sees that as a dick move on your part.

So I slapped you with the infraction for trying to buy outside the classifieds which as I've already pointed out above is clearly warranted here given your own words. Then to be fair I had no choice but to also give pavementends an infraction as well because he responded to your post stating that if you didn't take it he would - which is also technically trying to buy outside the classifieds.

It's the snowball effect, which is exactly why I have to jump on this kind of stuff and nip it in the bud before everyone starts playing Monkey See Monkey Do. It's why we have the rules we have, and if people would simply abide by them I wouldn't have to waste my time handing out infractions and then waste even more time explaining why I issued them because someone gets bent out of shape about receiving one.

As for the latter part of your last post, I'll just assume it was said in jest.

J Baker,
    Sorry, brain fart is my only excuse.
    pavementends