As title states, am considering selling to get the RPR. Now my Savage 338 FCP shoots great. Max distance is 1000 yards so far. I hate the magazine for this rifle plus the binding if I try to chamber to fast. Other than that, 10/10 out to 1000 yards last time out. The RPR is just getting into folks hands so watching the other forums for reviews from actual people who shoots this caliber. I remember the 1st batch of RPR 308 and 6.5 CM when they 1st came out had issues. But I like the design of the RPR. Around $1600.00 street price. Could get a different chassis for my FCP which would put me around the RPR price. If you have a 338 FCP or similar savage in 338 LM, are you considering switching? According to an video that interviewed Ruger about the new RPR, the longest shot hitting steel was 2020 yards (something like that, forgot exact range). Emailed Ruger to find out what they used. Hornady 285 ELD-M. Same bullet I reload for my FCP. Am just hung up on my decision. Any insight appreciated.