Trying to figure out if I should contact the manufacturer of my new barrel or am I picking at nits? I know the surface finish inside a barrel sometimes does, but sometimes does not effect how it shoots. I have had (and seen) some barrels with a very rough looking bore shoot very good groups.
However I just spent a lot of money on a new barrel and looking at the bore, I am a little disappointed. It looks like it may have been rifled with a bad/dull/damaged button. I will pretty much let the pictures do the talking.

Now if this was the first barrel I had ever bought from them, I might write it off as "this is the quality of their barrel", or it just needs some breaking in. However this barrel has been nitrated so the bore is kinda almost "set in stone" so to speak, as it will probably wear very little to none, so the marks will probably never get smoothed over.
But the main reason I bring this up is that this is my 3rd barrel from the same company and the first two I got were nothing like this. The surface finish and land/groove were all perfect on them. One is a bare stainless, and the other is a CM that was nitrated (purchased from them with the nitrating already done).
Here are a representative picture of those. (all 3 of these barrels are 5R rifled)

The SS barrel:

The nitrated barrel:

So after seeing the quality of the first two, you can probably see why I am a little disappointed on the 3rd one. After all was said and done, I have a little under $600 in this barrel (pre fit, threaded muzzle, nitrating, cryo, etc..)
Just looking for some opinions of weather I am just nit picking, or do I have a legitimate *****.