Thought it best to start a new thread. May have mentioned this before.
I'am right handed but thought it would be fun to see about shooting a left hand rifle right handed. Picked up a Model 12 lefty repeater action from NSS quite a while back, when they were available, had the T & T job done by SSS, added a SSS single shot adaptor then added a Tactical bolt handle for a little extra leverage. Picked up a "ambi" stock to see how it felt shooting right handed? Felt natural so I ordered up a Richards Micro-Fit Laminated right hand bench rest thumb hole stock with a 3" forearm in a color I could match if needed. (they don't understand "left hand" but that's another story for later)
Plugged the right hand bolt handle cut, matched the plug color and re cut it on the left side.
Added a Whidden V Block and bolted up the lefty action. From the bench using front rest and bags, right hand stays in the thumb hole while my free left hand works the bolt and feeds ammo. l LOVE IT!! Kinda hard and feels out of place to go back to shooting my right hand rigs. Have to remove my right hand from the thumb hole to work the bolt.
Come to find out, there are a few bench rest shooters that shoot lefty rifles right handed.

I'd have to look again but I think it's got a 26" "20 TCM" Wildcat straight pipe in it now. It can be anything I want.