Surprisingly, I have just recently found this forum after years of shooting.
I guess you could say I am an 'old timer' since I just turned 75 but I am still an avid shooter and reloader, still loading about 5,500 rounds a year.
I've owned Savage centerfire rifles since 2007 and have added to the total since then.

My first Savage was a .308 10 FP that I shot 6500 rounds through until I had Savage replace the barrel with a fluted, suppressor-ready, target barrel in 2013.
At that time I changed the factory stock to a Bell & Carlson adjustable stock to better fit my long arms.
I've since added a 10 FCP-K in .308, a 11 VT in .22-250, a 12 LRP in 6.5mm Creedmoor and a 10T-SR in 6.5mm CM.

I have loaded over 43,000 rounds loaded since 2008 and I have measured all of my groups.
I try lots of different loads for each caliber to find the most accurate powder and bullet combinations for each rifle.
The older rifles have well over 1000 measured groups to add to the ever growing data base.
I'll be happy to share my data to any that are interested.

I am a nut for accuracy and have tried all kinds of techniques for achieving accuracy improvements including loading for exit time (tuning the load so the bullet leaves the muzzle as the shock reflection of the blast is back at the chamber to minimize crown distortion.)

In my short time on this forum, I am impressed by the knowledge of the posters and look forward to interacting with you all.