i know....a somehow suggestive question; but i'm torn.really.

i'm jumping in the long range modular bandwagon. at first, i was sold to the tikka T3X TAC A1...

but then, knowing how of a savage arms fan is i am ,a friend pointed out those 3 new savage rifles of the stealth family.

i wasn't even aware that savage was walking into this game .

when i realized the '''sin ''' i was about to commit (tikka),i proceeded to my own research about the 2 rifles i'm interested to aquire in 6.5 creedmore .........with nearly 0 tangible results.

except the magpul prs 3 of the evo,and the fact the 10 action sits into a drake chassis VS the ashbury precision unit,i can't find any reviews about the ashbury VS evolution pros and cons............of course,i want the best of the two,but i still look for a definitive answer to my question.

i know some got troubles with the aics mag compatibility with the evo AND ashbury units ; some guns works good with'em,some don't ,but excepting those known details.....nada,niet!!

so,those who are into the knowleadge ,i'd like to hear your opinion about those 2 very nice looking LR guns. i'm ready to buy ,i have a nightforce 3X15X56 waiting for a ride,and i'd like to get a clear idea on what would be the most accurate shooter between those 2.

thanks in advance for your time and answers guys and gals.