I pre-ordered a LH SA Nucleus during the SHOT Show in January,knowing it would be a while before I ever saw it in person. That gave me plenty of time to decide on how and what I wanted this build to be
I wanted this to be an all around high speed varmint/feral hog/target/etc. type rifle,so I decided on doing a 22 Creedmoor.
Why the 22 Creedmoor?
Several reasons - (1) The Creedmoor case is an efficient and accurate design. (2)You can get head stamped brass for it from Alpha Munitions,or easily down size 6mm CM brass. (3)Whidden Gunworks has dies for it. (4)You don't have to waste time fire forming brass.

The stock was the hard part. I like Manners stocks,but hate their high prices,Greyboe was my next choice,but getting one inletted for a LH action puts the price right up with a Manners. I love the KRG Whiskey 3 chassis that I used on my last build,but didn't want that style on this rifle. The KRG Bravo chassis looks great,but only comes in RH versions. I called and emailed KRG several times trying to get them to sell me a Bravo with a LH backbone installed in it,they always told me NO!
I finally got in touch with Justin from KRG on another forum,and he was able to get me what I wanted. A FDE Bravo chassis with a LH Whiskey 3 backbone in it,so when I received it,all I needed to do modify the outer shell for a LH bolt handle.

The trigger was an easy choice - A LH TriggerTech Diamond

The barrel was simple also,X-Caliber was running a 25% off sale,so I ordered two 20" 1-7 twist 5R threaded barrels with a matte finish. Barrel life is pretty short with the 22 Creedmoor - 1200-1500 rounds.
I also bought the ARC Barloc system to install the barrel instead of using a barrel nut.

The scope! I love good optics,so it was a hard decision. After visiting Revic Optics at the DSC and NRA conventions in Dallas this year,and learning all I could about their optics,I decide to be different and try out the Revic PMR 428 scope. I'm a low tech redneck,so it will be a big learning curve for me to figure out this scope. With an on board ballistic computer,and it's heads up display,this scope is a game changer for shooting/hunting at longer ranges. This is a top shelf optic mechanically,and optically. The clarity will run with the best scopes made. It's pretty much the same size scope as the Vortex Razor HD gen 2.
The only thing I hate about this scope is the weight,it's one heavy scope - 3 lbs +/-.

Scope rings are ARC M10 34mm rings.

The Build-