Hi all! One of the few reloading manuals I do not possess is the Barnes. I am looking for some load data for their 130 grain 30 cal Polymer TSX bullet for 308 win and 30-06. I have two ladies hunting with me this year and I would like to set them both up with some mild recoiling loads. My daughter will be using a 10 BVSS-S in 308 Win. I have installed a 20" shortened stainless fluted barrel on it and dropped it into a youth stock. My son used it with full power 150 grain Noslers for 3 years with no issues but my daughter is a little more recoil sensitive. I would like to assemble some 130 grain loads in the 2600-2700 FPS range for the 308 and some 2800-2900 fps loads for the 30-06 for my wife. That should put the recoil on par with a 270 or slightly less in the '06 and she does not have any issues shooting a 270 with full power 150 grain bullets out of the ported barrel. The '06 started life as a 116 Alaskan in 270 but the factory ported barrel just created way too much muzzle blast. Anybody have any data they could share out of the Barnes book or some loads with this bullet you have found to work well in your own rifles? I have just about every rifle powder that exists from Alliant, Accurate, IMR, Winchester and Hodgdon as well as primers from all major manufacturers and then some. Thanks for your help!

Jeff