I am writing this to those that may question the evolution design and accuracy. current set up is factory other than a new criterion barrel (I shot out factory barrel,was shooting .3moa)this caliber is a barrel burner. scope is a vortex golden eagle shooting handloads of 115 dtac hbn , lapua 6.5 srp necked down 40.2gr h 4350 @ 2920 fps
now mind you until this purchase I have never really shot or loaded for long range highpower rifles and I seem to have done well with this combination
this was bought to shoot 1/2 scale nra silhouette targets at 200 meters for chichens , 300 meters for pigs , 385 meters for turkeys and 500 meters for rams with all shooting done off a front rest or bipod no rear bags. I regularly place in the top 5 of 30 and have also won a few hitting 37 of 40 targets with a average of 34/40
so a couple of months back I decided to shoot a long range gong match at Lewistown pa , targets are 4" gong at 800 , 6" at 900 , 8" at 950 and 10" at 1000, I have never shot these distances before and conditions were near perfect and this rifle performed well earning 3rd place of 18 shooters and managing 9 of 10 hits at 950 and 6 of 10 at 1000

if you are on the fence about the Stealth evolution , jump down and get one . with proper loading technique and development of your loads these rifles just plain shoot