Thread: New T-Shirt Designs

New T-Shirt Designs

Evening folks!

I've received a few emails and PM's requesting t-shirts with a small chest graphic and a large logo on the back. Well, you're in luck as I've put together two such designs that are now available in our Tee Spring store (link below). Currently only available in short-sleeve tee's, I didn't want to spend all the time creating a bunch of products (like I did last time) only to find out no one likes the design. Soo...let me know what you think of the design and what products you would like to see offered. Sorry, hats still aren't an option with these online services - at least not options that meet my quality standards and I would want to put my logo on.

https://teespring.com/stores/savage-shooters

P.S. Ignore the countdown clock on the item pages, the campaigns automatically relaunch and shirts are printed every 3 days whether there's only an order for one or if there are orders for 500.
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain

Nice,wish they would show the back too.
    "An armed society is a polite society"
    "...shall not be infringed" What's the confusion?

I think the logo of the BrotherHood of The Barrel Nut is the back logo.

Quote Originally Posted by 243LPR View Post
    Nice,wish they would show the back too.
    They do, you just have to click on and go into the details page for one of the shirts listed on the product index page. As noted in the description, three different styles of t-shirt are offered, each in multiple colors.

The Hanes Tagless Tee has a regular fit and fits true to size. The Premium Tee has a regular fit, but it's a little less bulky/baggy and a little heavier weight fabric than the Hanes Tagless. The Next Level Tee is a tri-blend fabric that has more of a fitted or tailored cut to it, so if you're like me and have a bit of a gut you won't want to order this one as it's best for those with a trim waistline.

T-shirt.jpg
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain

Basic Member
    Okay, I like the shirts and the colors. Long ago I went to my then local gun ship and got several of their shirts of different colors. I'm new to Savage and to the forum, what's the story behind the image and logo?

Team Savage
    Nice shirts but not one with long sleeves?
    Oz never gave nothing to the Tin Man, that he didn't already have.

Quote Originally Posted by Nor Cal Mikie View Post
    As I noted in the first post, I wanted to get some feedback on this design before going through the trouble of creating a bunch of other items with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leam View Post
    Okay, I like the shirts and the colors. Long ago I went to my then local gun ship and got several of their shirts of different colors. I'm new to Savage and to the forum, what's the story behind the image and logo?
    The logo is basically the straight-on view of the front of a Savage action w/o a barrel on it. The outer ring with notches is the barrel nut, the next ring is the action itself, and then you have the bolt-head in the center.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Baker View Post
    The logo is basically the straight-on view of the front of a Savage action w/o a barrel on it. The outer ring with notches is the barrel nut, the next ring is the action itself, and then you have the bolt-head in the center.
    Understood. Just wasn't sure if there was a history the new guy wasn't in on. I'm liking my Axis.

As for feedback, I like the design of the shirt, happy with a short sleeve since I live in year round humidity but wouldn't mind a long. Not sure of the color selection since the shirt labels seem similar but I can't find the Navy or the Forest Green now. So, "like the colors", recommend reorg on the web page if possible. Wouldn't mind patches in the Front Logo, the motto would need more or a different space.

Assume I'll order one or two as I get the budget figured out. Saving for a long range expo soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nor Cal Mikie View Post
    Ok Mike, I got a long sleeve tee option up now - just for you. I made the chest logo a little smaller (4") than what's on the short-sleeve tee's (4.25") as those look a little big the more I look at them. If you order one shoot me some feedback on the size and placement of the chest logo when it comes in. Getting it located properly is a bit of a challenge.

Ok, there's a bunch of new items in the TeeSpring store now.

Couple things to note:

1. I removed the original SS tee listings that offered three different types of tee's, and replaced them with new ones that have a separate listing for each type of tee (Hanes Tagless, Premium, and Next Level).
    2. Made the logo on the chest a little smaller as they just looked a little big on the first ones and they were a little to far to the center IMO.
    3. The Commissary link in the menu bar here on the site now points to the TeeSpring store.
    4. Just a reminder to ignore the "time left" countdown on each items order page. The items are relisted automatically and the count down restarts every 3 days and simply indicates when the next print cycle will be for that item. It's just the way Teespring does things.

If anyone here has some graphic design skills and would like to submit some designs for consideration just shoot me a PM and I'll get you the details for file type and size requirements. I'm thinking maybe some tee's with model specific graphics (for example, a t-shirt with Savage Shooters on the front and a graphic depicting a Model 10 BA Stealth on the back).

Team Savage
    Go mine today. First off, "Gildan" brand tee shirts are ONE OF THE BETTER shirts out there. A little heavier than others and they hold their shape even after being washed a BUNCH of times. Good choice.
    Back logo? Can't miss it. Left front chest logo? Looks good. Don't care for "pockets" on tees so this fits the bill very well. Will be worn with pride, even when I'am shooting my Remington XP 100 converted rifle or my Federal Ordnance M1A.
    Oz never gave nothing to the Tin Man, that he didn't already have.

Basic Member
    Looks good! But does anyone *really* buy the pillows and beach towels???

Glad you like it Mike!

The Hanes Tagless tees are good quality as well. They're not as heavy of a fabric as the premium tee's, but heavier than your typical Hanes undershirt.