Forgive me for being new and asking a (possibly) dumb question, but I searched and read threads here and I didn't see anything that seemed to directly apply to my problem.

So, I was shooting my 112 competition (that I was considering making a Detachable, but am not any more) and I noticed that all of a sudden my butter smooth action was all jankey and stickey. The bolt suddenly has difficulty both opening and closing. It seems the rear baffle that rides around the rear of the bolt immediately forward of the bolt handle itself has come VERY lose, way looser than normal, and is now flopping back and forth binding things up. The bolt assembly screw is still tight, and my bolt handle is too, its just that flakey little baffle in front of where the bolt handle attaches that is the problem. Looking closely at the baffle, it seems there might be a place for a setscrew or small screw, because I can see what seems to be a detent ball through 2 holes at 90 degrees from each other. Since I only have one rifle I have nothing to compare to. I will post pics of my own rifle, but I haven't really found a forum friendly place to post them since the Photobefuct fiasco yet. In the meantime I am going to borrow one from this forum itself:

This is what is flopping:

Before I start taking things apart, and possibly breaking things, I figured I would ask here.